Home Made Luxe is a monthly craft subscription box! Get all the crafty materials you need to create a gorgeous home decor project delivered to your doorstep. Pay just 37.99 (and shipping is free) when you prepay for 3 months in advance.
You will receive a box every month and be billed every 3 months. You can skip a month or cancel your subscription at any time. Choose a gift subscription if you do not want this to renew after the first 3 months.
Finding Time to Craft Is Hard This Is Exactly Why We Made Pinterest in Box!
Here are the top 4 reasons we hear for not crafting and why you need Home Made Luxe in your life right now:
1) I like to craft/DIY but I can't figure out what craft project I want to do. We deliver gorgeous, blogger designed, pinterest inspired projects. No cheap trinkets here you will create custom home decor pieces you can treasure for years to come. All the projects are easy enough for beginners yet interesting enough for seasoned crafters. 2) I hate figuring out what supplies are needed for a project. All the supplies you need to create the project is in the box! 3) I can't find time to go to the craft store and they are overwhelming. We deliver everything to your doorstep, no trips to the craft store needed! 4) I love to craft but I just can't find the time We deliver a craft kit every month, so once a month craft sessions are within reach! All you have to do is add the wine! ;)
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How much is Home Made Luxe? Our craft kits cost $39.99 with free shipping.
2) What does a subscription mean? It means you will receive a new craft kit every month and you will be billed every month.
3) What if I change my mind? You can log into your account and cancel anytime! You can also skip a month if you don't like that month's project or you are going out of town.
4) How do we know what next month's project will be? We send an email before you are billed with the next month's project, we also announce it on your social media. At that time you have the option to skip that month, if the project doesn't suit your taste.
5) Subscriptions aren't my thing, are there any other options? Yes we also offer one time craft kits, however, these are limited quantities of our subscription projects and are only available while supplies last.
Loved this kit! I needed more unique walk art. I used stain and gold paint and added a hand embroidery, succulents and some air plants. Looks so good in my living room!
I received my first box and I really liked it. I made a stepping stone for up at our lake house!
Love it. I think next time I would mix the plaster in a plastic container instead of bAg. Was kind of hard to get out of the bag.
I loved this project and had a great time making it!
Received project as a gift! I loved it this project and can’t wait to do more!!
I enjoyed this very much I changed it up a bit by tying some black strips for the seeds
The bath bombs that were with it were good but didn't connect after pushing it together. The dish was good but the nail polish didn't go on very well to make the marble effect.
The bathbombs smell amazing but would not go together so it ended up in halfs. The marble dish thing was good but the nail polish was to little and didn't all go on.
The instructions are very easy to follow and it is a cute and fun project.
I have a muscle condition called cerebral palsy. While mi IQ is above average use of all 4 of my limbs are an extra challenge in that I do everything everyone else does just in a modified way.
These kits are great they provide color picture instructions along with extra detailed written instructions.
The kit comes with everything you need.
They are so easy to use that even I can create beautiful home decor despite my physical challenges.
The project takes a perfect amout of time to fit into a busy schedule and allow yourself a little time for self pampering