Looking to make a bold statement to an outfit or just feeling the tropics? No matter what the occasion, these DIY Monstera Leaf Clay Earrings are sure to make a splash.
If you make it, make sure to share it with us on Instagram and hashtag us #Homemadeluxe !
- Air dry clay
- Paint Brush
- Rolling pin
- Parchment paper
- Jewelry Pliers
- Jewelry jump rings with open connectors
- Earring hooks
- Acrylic paint
- Craft knife
- Sand Paper
- Pen-Touch Paint Pen in Gold
- Monstera Leaf Earrings Template
Get all your supplies together.
Working on top of a cutting board covered with parchment paper, cut a piece of clay and use a rolling pin to flatten it out.
Print & cut out our FREE Monstera Leaf Earring Template.
- Using the craft knife, cut out the shapes from the clay and clean up the edges.
- Remove all excess clay from around the leaves.
- Make a hole near the top using a toothpick (or pencil). Make sure to push all the way through the clay.
- Let it dry on a flat surface for 24 hours.
- Once the clay is fully dry use sandpaper to smooth the edges.
Paint it with acrylic paint.
- Allow the paint to dry then line the edges with a gold paint pen.
- Attach the rings and hooks --- your earrings are ready to be worn!