This DIY Cork Coasters project is a super fun and easy DIY. It's something that could make your guests excited. This is a project kit from Home Made Luxe and each monthly project is like Pinterest in a box and contains all the materials you need to create DIY home decor projects like this one plus written and video instructions. You can grab this DIY Cock Coasters Project here.
MATERIALS FOR DIY CORK COASTERS
- Home Made Luxe Project Kit DIY Cork Coasters
- 4 Cork Rounds
- Wood Burner & Tips
DIY CORK COASTERS INSTRUCTIONS
- Option 1: Review cork coaster inspirations and freehand a design.
- Option 2: Choose and cut out a design from the provided template
- Turn over design and use graphite stick to rub graphite all over the blank side of the paper.
- Turn your letter over again and tape the letter to cork round. Use your pencil to trace over the design. Remove paper to reveal copy of design on the cork round.
- Use the desired tip to burn your chosen design. Repeat this process for a letter in the middle or freehand one. Erase all pencil marks and try a different design on your other coasters.