1) Add tinsel stems to the outside and inside rounds of the wreath base. This should be about 12 stems.
2) Starting with the outer round of the wreath form. Scrunch the end of the mesh & use a stem to secure it to the wreath form.
3) Use that one roll of mesh to create loops around the wreath form. Starting with the outer round of the wreath form and working into the inner round of the wreath form.
4) Next, take the second roll of mesh ribbon and cut into 10 inch strips.
5) You may either roll or scrunch the mesh stripes. (Tip: watch the video to see this in real time)
6) Use the existing tinselstems on your wreath form and attach the rolls and/or scrunches to each stem.
7) Cut 3" & 1/2" ribbon into 6" lengths & cut the ends in a V. Place the wider ribbon then the smaller ribbon on top of each stem & secure with the stem. Curl the ends of the stems around your fingers.
8) Add the elf sign to the middle of your wreath by attaching the hole on the top and the ribbon on the legs with stems. You can purchase this craft kit containing all the materials you need to create this wreath here=> https://homemadeluxe.com/collections/all-products-for-shop-page/products/diy-elf-christmas-wreath