These two projects DIY Embroidery Hoop Wreath & Embroidery Hoop Orbs will just take you few minutes to make. It's an awesome addition to your home decor. All the materials you need to create this project are available in a Home Made Luxe Craft Kit. Click here to grab your kit.
DIY EMBROIDERY HOOP WREATH & ORBS MATERIALS
- 9”Embroidery Hoop
- 6” Embroidery Hoop
DIY EMBROIDERY HOOP WREATH & ORBS VIDEO TUTORIAL
DIY EMBROIDERY HOOP WREATH TUTORIAL
1. Separate embroidery hoops and paint. Once dry reassemble the two 9” hoops.
2. Remove flowers and leaves from stems.
3. Hot glue leaves and flowers to hoop in desired arrangement.
4. Hang on wall, mirror or door.
Embroidery Hoop Orbs Tutorial
5. Take the 6” hoops (should be 4 separate hoops). Use the two “inside” loops of the embroidery hoops and slide one inside the other. Secure in place with hot glue.
6. Add a third hoop (one of the outer hoops) and tighten it until the hoop has completely closed.
7. Add the fourth hoop around all three of them, and tighten it as much as you can.
8. Add hot glue to secure where loops cross. Repeat this process with 4” hoops to make smaller orb.
I hope you enjoyed this simple tutorial! Just click here or below to grab this kit!