This is a Home Made Luxe craft subscription box project, which means you can purchase this as a craft kit here! The craft kit contains all the materials you need below to this string art project. That's right no craft store nightmare trying to find all these materials just grab the craft kit you won't be sorry!
- Pink Felt
- Ivory Felt
- Green Felt
- Glue Sticks
- Felt Flower Templates
- Sharp Scissors
- Glue Gun
DIY Felt Flower Rope Sign Video Tutorial
DIY Felt Flower Rope Sign Tutorial
1) Use the white paint to paint your pallet sign. Apply one coat for a rustic look. Or let first coat dry and apply a second coat for a more finished look.
2) Hot glue rope to pallet to create a circle. Be sure to glue the section where the two ends meet on a side that will be covered by your felt flowers.
3) Begin by cutting out your rose template & tape it to your desired colored felt. Cut out the felt using the template & begin creating your roses using the instructions on your template.
4) Secondly cut out your rosette templates and follow the directions on the template to create rosettes in your desired colors. Remember to choose a contrasting color for the inside of your rosette.
5) Thirdly, follow the directions to create Chrysanthamums of different sizes.
6) Use green felt to create leaves of different sizes and shapes.
7) Arrange flowers and leaves on rope and wood until desired placement is achieved. Then use glue gun to secure flowers to the rope then the leaves to the wood.
8) Hang and enjoy your felt flower sign! Don't forget to post it on social media so we can see your creation (tag us @homemadeluxe).