Learn the art of paper quilling with this Paper Quilled Monogram letter craft kit.
Check out the easy steps below as well as the quick video tutorial for this super fun DIY Paper Quilling Monogram Letter.
Home Made Luxe DIY Paper Quilled Monogram Letter Craft Kit
- Quilling Paper (1/4")
- Slotted Quilling Tool
- Quilling Tweezers
- Glue Pen
- Frame (Optional)
DIY Paper Quilled Monogram Letter Video Tutorial:
Another one of our favorite quilling tutorials from genius crafter Annigen Creates
DIY Paper Quilled Letter Tutorial
1) Trace the letter or letters of your monogram onto your cardstock with a pencil. You may print out the letter from HERE for your reference if it is your preferred font.
2) Choose the color paper you would like to use for your letter outline. Measure and cut a piece of that quilling paper for each section of your letter.
3) Working one section at a time, erase the pencil line and be sure to blow cardstock clean. Place very thin line of glue where the pencil line had been. 4) Use fingers & tweezers to place the side of each paper strip on the glue. Hold in place until it dries. Pressing down sections with your finger as needed to connect with the cardstock. 5) Continue until entire border is completed. Start creating quilled shapes as outlined in the video. 6) Position quilled shapes inside and/or the outside of the letter until you have the design you like. Continue to make more shapes as needed to fill in as much or as little space as you want.
7) When you are happy with your design, remove each piece one by one, placing small amount of glue on cardstock & placing piece back on glue with tweezer or finger, holding in place til dry.
8) Enjoy your quilled art on its own or put in a frame (minus the glass). There is enough quilling paper to create more projects as well. Post your creation on social media & tag us @homemadeluxeGRAB ALL THE MATERIALS YOU NEED FOR THIS PROJECT IN THIS CRAFT KIT=> https://homemadeluxe.com/products/paper-quilled-monogram-letter
Back to Home Made Luxe Craft Subscription Box